About Me

My photo
Wife to Sean, police officer and carpenter. Mom to Maeve, 5 year old fashionista who happens to have an extra chromosome. And 1 year old Michael, future Steeler and ladies man. This is my attempt to share the behind the scenes of a real housewife who idolizes Martha Stewart, follows in the family footsteps in the art of sewing, navigates the world of special needs and tries to keep her head above water.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

C25K the Newest Craze!

If you hang out on Facebook maybe you have seen posts about C25K. I saw a random post that a friend of a friend of a friend joined the group. I was curious and clicked on over. It is a 9 week training program to start you from your couch to running a 5k in 9 weeks. Sounds like fun, huh? I am not a runner, but I am going for it. Follow the link to OperationC25K and read the story there - talk about some inspiration. And the great giveways!

If you are interested in the program it can be found at CoolRunning.com and there are free podcasts on itunes set to music for your MP3 and ipods.

Tomorrow is W1D2 for me - wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I just completed my W1D2 ... so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on W1D1, thats a start and thats what it takes :)

    ReplyDelete